SST is an open source project which is designed for test automation of server applications.
Apache Maven: http://search.maven.org/#browse%7C779006397
<dependency> <groupId>com.googlecode.server-test-toolkit</groupId> <artifactId>server-test-toolkit</artifactId> <version>2.2.6</version> </dependency>
– Remote Shell Tool
- Feature; shell commands’ execute and results retrieve based on remote linux server;
- Use: grep server logs, modify config, block connection, get cpu/io/memory/swap performance data etc.
– Remote Storage Tool
- Feature: download/upload file with remote ftp/sftp server;
- Use: prepare and use test data in one centra ftp/sftp server.
– Random File Tool
- Feature: generate several kinds of file: doc/txt/jpg/pdf for test data
- Use: test data prepare, used for storage applications.
– General DB Access Tool
- Feature: access db and do operations.
- Use: check records in database
– Job Schedule Tool
- Feature: encapsulate quartz to supported job config/execute and register mbean for monitor support
- Use: define some jobs to do some tasks.
– Popular Services Access Tool
- Feature: provide the access interfaces for popular services such as memcached/zookeeper
- Use: server applications often contain popular open source services, so this tool provide the common access methods for popular ones.
– Effetive Util tool
- Feature: disk/io/memory/trackid/sleep/validation/performance etc
- Use: util tool will help coder code more effectivly
Welcome to contact me with email:email@example.com if you has followed cases:
– Bugs or Issues
– Design improve advices
– Other uncovered requirements
Thanks for your sharing!